国家地理儿童百科流利级课文文本文档
国家地理儿童百科流利级练习册PDF文档
国家地理儿童百科流利级练习册MP3音频
国家地理儿童百科流利级英文教学指导

0_5163241_050a0b6d6c80900.jpg

0_5163241_9ec6fe412454611.jpg

0_5163241_3b7b93bbae700a4.jpg

入门级介绍:

内含24本百科读物、24本练习册、1本评估手册、1本家长指南、25张CD、60张单词卡、1张挂图、2张精致明信片、1个证书框、1个精美文具盒、1套彩笔、1套益智立体拼图。
《国家地理儿童百科》(NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC– Windows onLiteracy)是我社引进“国家地理”的儿童英语系列读物,共三套:入门级—Emergent,提高级—Early和流利级—Fluent。每一级的主要出版内容有学生用书24本、配套练习册24本、《评估手册》1本、《家长指南》1本以及CD25张。另外辅助出版内容有明信片2张、生词卡60张、挂图一幅以及大量拼图。
  这三套读物涉及了物理科学、地球?太空科学、生命科学、工艺和技术、地理、历史、文化以及经济等多个方面。培养孩子的听、说、读、写等全面语言技能的同时,也注重孩子的自然、社会百科知识与生活常识的积累以及对孩子交际、生存能力的培养。
  学生用书采用大幅图片配上简短句子的形式,儿童可以通过图片获得大量信息,更易于理解句子内容。每册图书通过特定编排的句式推出7-10个主题词和5-8个高频词,便于小读者方便记忆且提高学习兴趣;封二的“看看我们能学到什么”提出了本册图书的学习重点,封底的提问则进一步延伸了书上内容。
  练习册主要通过说唱、手工、回答问题等活动,训练儿童的听、说、阅读和动手能力。练习后面的词汇表和课文句子翻译则是对学生用书课文的补充。三个级别的练习册中均有一份4页纸的小测试,可以拆下单独使用,而入门级和提高级的练习册中还加印了2张粘贴画。
  《评估手册》包括四份评估测试(Achievement Test)和一份总测试题(FinalTest),总测试题答题合格的小读者还可以获得由外语教学与研究出版社和国家地理联合颁发的资格证书。
  每本《家长指南》是各级24册图书的家长辅导用书,旨在为家长辅导孩子学习本套图书提供一个科学、全面、细致的指导。帮助家长有针对性地辅导孩子,更有精心设计的各种亲子互动活动,让家长和孩子在轻松活泼的气氛中学习,充分体现寓教于乐的思想。全书从内容和形式上都体现了亲和特色。辅导的内容具体实用,而形式则轻松活泼。

课文文本(带圈的数字表示页码):
01 What Can a Diver See? 潜水员能看见什么?
②Divers go under the water. ③What can a diver see? ④What can adiver see? starfish ⑥What can a diver see? ⑦fish coral ⑧What can adiver see? ⑨a shipwreck ⑩What can a diver see? ⑾a seal ⑿What can adiver see? another diver
02 Look at the Tree 看这棵树
②See the roots. ③See the trunk. ④See the bark. ⑤See the branches.⑥See the leaves. ⑦See the flowers. ⑧Look at thetree.
03 Hot and Cold 热的和冷的
②This cake is cold. ③These muffins are hot. ④This fruit salad iscold. ⑤These vegetables are hot. ⑥This milkshake is cold. ⑦Thiscocoa is hot. ⑧These cornflakes are cold. ⑨This oatmeal is hot.⑩This sandwich is cold. ⑾This pizza is hot. ⑿What is cold? What ishot?
04 Making a Hat 制作一顶帽子
③I can make a hat. ④I use scissors. ⑤I use a stapler. ⑥I usecolored pencils. ⑦I use tape. ⑧I can wear my hat!
05 Where Are They Going? 他们要去哪里?
②Some people go by train. ③Som people go by bus. ④Some people go byferry. ⑤Some people go by car. ⑥Some people go by bicycle. ⑦Somepeople walk. ⑧Where are they going? They are going to thegame.
06 What Lives in a Swamp? 沼泽地里有什么?
②Frogs live in a swamp. ③Bugs live in a swamp. ④Snakes live in aswamp. ⑤Fish live in a swamp. ⑥Turtles live in a swamp. ⑦Birds livein a swamp. ⑧What else lives in aswamp?
07 Toys 玩具
②What are toys made of? ③These toys are made of wood. ④These toysare made of plastic. ⑤These toys are made of metal. ⑥These toys aremade of paper. ⑦These toys are made of cloth. ⑧What is this toymade of? plastic cloth wood
08 Wheels 轮子
②This tractor has big wheels. ④Trucks have big wheels, too. ⑥Thisscooter has little wheels. ⑦Skateboards have little wheels, too.⑧Some wheels are big. Some whels are little. How are wheels thesame?
09 Shopping with Dad 和爸爸一起购物
②Sam and his dad go to the card store. ③They buy a card. ④Sam andhis dad go to the bookstore. ⑤They buy a book. ⑥Sam and his dad goto the grocery store. ⑦THey buy food for dinner. ⑧Sam and his dadgo to the flower store. ⑨They buy flowers. ⑩Sam and his dad go tothe bakery. ⑾THey buy a cake. ⑿Sam and his dad go home. It's Mom'sbirthday!
10 Plants and Animals Live Here在这里生存的动植物
②This is a desert. ④Plants and animals live here. ⑥This is a plain.⑧Plants and animals live here. ⑩This is a mountain. ⑿Plants andanimals live here. ⒁This is a forest. ⒃Plants and animals livehere. ⒅This is a wetland. ⒇Plants and animals live here. (22)Thisis a river. (24)Plants and animals live here.
11 The Baby Shark 小鲨鱼
②This is a baby shark. ③It has eyes to help it see. ④It has a tailto help it swim. ⑤It has fins to help it swim. ⑥It has gills tohelp it breathe. ⑦It has a mouth to help it eat. ⑧It will grow intoa big shark.
12 When the Rain Comes 下雨了
②When the rain comes, ants look for shelter. ③When the rain comes,bees look for shelter. ④when the rain comes, spiders look forshelter. ⑤When the rain comes, lizards look for shelter. ⑥When therain comes, birds look for shelter. ⑦When the rain comes,butterflies look for shelter. ⑧But ducks stay in therain.
13 Wood 木头
②What things are made of wood? ③My blocks are made of wood. ④Mychair is made of wood. My table is made of wood. ⑤My puzzle is madeof wood. ⑥Where does wood come from? ⑦Wood comes from trees. ⑧Weuse the wood from trees to make things.
14 The Little Panda 熊猫宝宝
②The little panda is a new baby. ③The little panda stays with itsmother. ④The little panda climbs. ⑤The little panda walks. ⑥Thelittle panda lives in th forest. ⑦The little panda eats leaves.⑧The little panda is grown-up.
15 This Is an Island 这是一座岛屿
②This is an island. There is water all around the island. ④There isa waterfall on the island. ⑥There is a mountain on the island.⑧There is a forest on th island. ⑩There is a beach on the island.There is water all around the island. ⑿Picture Glossary beachmountain forest waterfall island
16 Now and Then 现在和过去
②This is how we cook now. ③This is how people used to cook. ④Thisis how we keep food cold now. ⑤This is how people used to keep foodcold. ⑥This is how we wash our clothes now. ⑦This is how peopleused to wash clothes. ⑧This is how we travel now. ⑨This is howpeople used to travel. ⑩This is how we see at night now. ⑾This ishow people used to see at night. ⑿Now Then
17 Making Raisins 制作葡萄干
②You can make raisins. This is what you need. grapes. ③jar rackcloth ④Put the grapes on the rack. ⑤Put the cloth on the grapes.⑥Put the grapes in the sun. ⑦The sun dries the grapes. ⑧You maderaisins!
18 My Friend and I 我和我的朋友
②My friend Rosa likes eggs for breakfast. ③I like cereal forbreakfast. ④My friend Rosa likes to walk to school. ⑤I like to ridemy bike to school. ⑥My friend Rosa likes math at school. ⑦I likereading at school. ⑧My friend Rosa likes to play ball at recess. ⑨Ilike to find bugs at recess. ⑩My friend Rosa likes painting atschool. I like coloring at school. ⑿My friend Rosa and I go hometogether after school.
19 Bricks, Wood, and Stones 砖、木头和石头
②This is my house. ③It's made from bricks. ④Bricks come from clay.⑤Clay comes from the ground. ⑥This is my house. ⑦It's made fromwood. ⑧Wood comes from trees. ⑨Trees grow in the ground. ⑩This ismy house. ⑾It's made from stones. ⑿Stones come from the ground.Bricks, wood, and stones make strong houses.
20 Come to My Party 来参加我的聚会
②I'm having a party. I want to invite people to my party. ③I wantto invite my friend. I call my friend. ④I want to invite mygrandma. I send an e-mail to my grandma. ⑤I want to invite mybrother. I give a card to my brother. ⑥I want to invite my cousin.I write a letter to my cousin. ⑦I want to invite my aunt. I call myaunt on Mom's cell phone. ⑧I want to invite Dad. I ask Dadmyself.
21 You Can Make a Pom-pom你能做毛绒球玩具
②You can make a pom-pom. ③This is what you need. yarn cardsscissors ④Cut out two rings. ⑤Tie yarn around the two rings. ⑥Cutthe yarn. ⑦Tie yarn around the center of your pom-pom. Take out therings. ⑧Play with your pom-pom.
22 Some Things Float 一些东西能漂浮
②Some things float. ③Some things sink. ④What floats? What sinks?⑤Will this ball float? ⑥Yes. This ball floats. ⑦Will this toyfloat? ⑧Yes. This toy floats. ⑨Will this rock float? ⑩No. This rockdoes not float. It sinks. ⑾What willsink?
23 What Did They Drive?他们驾驶的是什么?
②This is my mom and her car. ④This is may grandmother when she wasyoung. ⑤She drove this car long ago. ⑥This is my great grandfatherwhen he was young. ⑦He drove this car long ago. ⑧This is my greatgreat grandfather when he was young. ⑨He drove this car long age.⑩This is my great great great grandmother and grandfather. ⑾Do youknow what they drove? ⑿They drove a horse andbuggy.
24 New Clothes 新衣服
②Dad and I are shopping for new clothes. ③I said," I want thisshirt, please." ④Dad said, " Another time. Today we need to buy ashirt that will keep you warm." ⑤We buy a warm shirt. ⑥I said," Iwant these pants, please." ⑦Dad said," Another time. Today we needto buy jeans that will keep you warm." ⑧We buy jeans. ⑨I said," Iwant these shoes, please." ⑩Dad said," Another time. Today we needto buy shoes that will keep your feet warm." ⑾We buy shoes. ⑿Isaid," I want this hat, please." Dad said," Yes. Today you need ahat to keep your head warm."

国家地理儿童百科 入门 提高 流利级全套(MP3音频+PDF文档) 儿童英语分级读物
资源大小:3.7G
下载地址:
购买主题 已有 4 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 30 美妈币 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-9 23:07 | 显示全部楼层
国家地理, 儿童百科, 儿童英语, 分级读物
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 19:06 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对